The Japanese language school, Meguro Language Center (in Tokyo) was established in 1990 and since then has been attended by students from all over the world.
Japanese lessons for English speakers
Features of the MLC Meguro Language Center in Tokyo
- Japanese Language School in Tokyo, for English speakers.
- No registration fee
- Free trial lesson
- No worries even if you are beginner!
Since we use English at first to make lessons more effective and productive, you can take a class in a less stressful atmosphere. As the lessons progress, we use much more Japanese.
- Original materials
We use lots of MLC-produced materials to practice more effectively besides the textbooks. Lots of original worksheets, homework and quizzes are also used.
- We can offer you the most suitable course.
We have an interview with each student at first. So we ask you about your learning experience, objectives, course of interest, your availability and so on. Then we check your grammar level, speaking level and Kanji level. After the interview, we suggest the most suitable course and lesson plan for you.
- Daily conversation, business conversation, preparation for JLPT
We can offer various kinds of courses to suit a student's needs. For example, those who want to study Japanese for the first time, those who want to improve total communication in Japanese, those who require business Japanese, or those who want to pass JLPT. You can choose the course based on your own needs.
Online self level check
SALE！ "Basic Kanji 320" for N5 and N4
- You are able to study NECESSARY KANJI (and combinations of Kanji) ONLY for the Levels in a short period.
- Example sentences with words and phrases for N5, N4
- PDF 950 yen
- Hard copy 1,490 yen (SALE price) - Delivery within Japan only
- → details
Free Study MaterialsIf you are interested in Japanese lessons, please contact us.
We will support your Japanese learning!
Updated Feb. 2024