MLC Winter Holidays
Dec. 21st (Fri), 2018 - Jan. 3rd (Thu), 2019
No reception available
- Your teacher will come to your office or home.
- We recommend that you set up a fixed day and time to guarantee your specific
time slot and teacher.
- From a Beginner to Advanced.
- Daily conversation, business conversation, and/or preparation for the Japanese
Language Proficiency Test.
- Day & Time
- ・Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 9:30 pm
・Saturday 10:15 am - 4:45 pm
- Registration fee
- Payment should be made at least 1 day before the class starts. The minimum
number of lessons is eight lessons. If the tuition is being paid by your
company, please consult us about the payment method.
- Purchased lessons must be used by the expiration date. The expiration date
is calculated by [number of lessons] x 1.5 weeks.
E.g. 8 lessons expire after 12 weeks.
- → Textbook and Program of Study
- Tuition (8% tax included)
||60 minute lesson
||90 minute lesson|
- Transportation fee
- Actual cost of transportation between Meguro and the class location will
- Discount on lump sum prepayments
- Prepayments for the tuition (per class) exceeding 500,000yen (without tax)
will be given 5% discount.
- Attendance records will be available at the end of the month upon your
- Only whole class cancellation will be accepted. The lesson fee is charged
per class, not person. Cancellations should be made by 6:00 pm the day
before your scheduled class. Otherwise, you will be charged for the lesson.
For Monday classes, cancellations will be accepted until 3:00 pm on the
Saturday before your scheduled lesson. Cancellations of classes scheduled
for the day following school or national holidays should be made by 6:00
pm (Mon.- Fri.) or 3:00 pm (Sat.) on the last working day before the holiday.
- 1. Inquiry
- Please use inquiry form below or Call 03-3493-3727.
- 2. Interview, Presentation
- We will visit your office/home in order to explain the course detail, schedule
and the payment method. In the same time, it is possible to perform the
level check during the visit.
- 3. Level check
- 30 - 40 min. per person.
- 4. Free trial lesson
- After the level check, our teacher in charge will pay a visit and conduct
a trial lesson with you.
- 5. Enrollment
- We will send an application form by mail.
- 6. Start lesson
- "Very well organized"
- "Good own materials."
- "The teacher and staff are very good professionals."
- "The worksheets are very exhaustive and the textbook is also good."
- "Price and quality are very good as well."
- "My teacher is very good and so are the materials we use in class."
- "My teacher is an excellent Japanese teacher. She is kind, passionate,
energetic and erudite. She will always give learner useful suggestions
and tune content of lesson for better study achievement. If you want to
learn useful Japanese quickly, contact MLC Japanese Language school to
find her immediately! By the way, I also want to emphasize the benefits
of onsite training, it is flexible and suit for learners
who are very busy and willing to receive high quality study, there is no
need to commute anymore!"
- "I used to study on my own with different materials at the same time.
As a result my Japanese knowledge is a little patchy, which is why there
aren’t any suitable group courses for my level. With my teacher I can address
specifically the grammar points I am weak at. Also, my teacher is really
fun to study with and during the lessons I can always learn useful figures
of speech, which often astonish my Japanese friends."
- "For serious Japanese language learning, MLC is the best fit."