2-4 students per class. Small class sizes give you maximum speaking practice!
- 1. Eligibility
- Learners should be at JLPT N2 or higher level.
- This class is for those who can read 1,500-2,000 Kanji characters. This course is for those who would like to be able to read newspapers,
documents, magazines and books. (→ Online Self Kanji Level Check)
- 2. Focus and Achievement Goals
- The focus is on conversation, reading, writing and Kanji.
- Reading newspapers, magazines and books. Reading, summarizing and discussing
newspapers, magazines and books.
- 3. Textbook
- Newspapers, magazines and books
- Kanji in Context
- One lesson is 90 min., 3,960 yen (10% tax included)
- No Registration Fee
- The minimum number of students for each class is two. Maximum is four.
A group lesson can be started whenever two students are enrolled.
- Fixed schedule course.
- Tution fees (10% tax included)
|Once a week
|Two times a week
|Three times a week
||1 month + 4 lessons
Textbook is not included.
- 1. Please make an appointment
- Please use inquiry form below or Call 03-3493-3727.
- 2. Interview and level check
- We will then explain our courses.
If this is your first time Japanese learning, we will find someone at
the same level for group.
[Yes] → Free trial lesson → Start
[No] → Waiting list → Free trial lesson → Start
If you have learned Japanese, you will be asked to take a level check.
We will then make a lesson plan and find a suitable class for your level
[yes] → Free trial lesson (Observe a class) → Join
[No] → Waiting list → Free trial lesson → Join
- "I enjoy my lessons very much and I am happy with my progress. My
teacher is very good and so are the materials we use in class. The office
staff are also always friendly and helpful."
- "MLC has the best facilities, schedule flexibility, cost level of
all the school I visited."
- "MLC seemed very organized with both a written and an oral level test
to ensure I’d be placed properly, and the trial lesson was helpful to understand
what to expect. I also liked how MLC matched both my level of Japanese,
and my schedule for a group class."
- "Good, my teacher is really nice and patient."