This is an Instant Japanese Survival Course that enables students to enjoy daily life by learning minimum level of
Japanese. Students will find this course especially useful and will become
comfortable to communicate with local Japanese. You can instantly use simple
Japanese in daily life activities such as shopping, taking public transport
and eating in a restaurant, etc. Having finished this course, you will
be able to express simple ideas to your Japanese friends. Come and join
us, enjoy your communication in Japanese right after your first lesson
- This course will equip students with the Japanese language in the following
- Simple greeting
- Ordering and payment at a restaurant
- Expressions for train and taxi
- This course is for those who are learning Japanese for the first time.
- MLC original "Survival Japanese" (500 yen → FREE)
Group course：90 min. x 1 lesson, 6,480yen, at SLC (in Shibuya)
SLC is an affiliated school with MLC, Meguro Language Center. You can take
MLC’s Survival Japanese Lesson at SLC in Shibuya! Just call SLC at 03-4405-7684
Private course： 90 min. x 2 lessons, 15,120 yen, at MLC (in Meguro)
- 2 of 90 min. lesson (Two lessons should be taken in two weeks)
- MLC opens
Monday - Friday; 8:00 am - 9:30 pm (Class and Reception)
Saturday; 10:15 am - 4:45 pm (Class and Reception)
Please let us know your available time for the lessons. We will check our
- Tuition fee
- 15,120 yen (8% tax and textbook included)
- Lesson-by-lesson payment is not accepted.
- Your course schedule must be fixed in advance and cannot be changed afterwards.
- Any discount is not applicable to this course.
- No Free Trial lesson: Please note that this is a special course with no
trial lesson offered.
- 1. Inquiry, Appointment: Please use inquiry form below or calling us on
- 2. Visit MLC for an interview. Fill in a questionnaire. Our counselor will
give you a brief on the course details. Confirm the lesson schedule together.
Full Lesson Fee settlement
[Note] Both the interview process and lesson fee settlement need to be
completed at least one day before the lesson begin.
- 3. Lesson begins
- "I really like the teaching materials plus the atmosphere was very
- "Coming from Europe I find Japanese culture a little bit distant and
I felt MLC was very approachable and welcomed myself very friendly and
open to my needs."
- "Staff and teachers are really helpful and great. Private lessons
are good as you can learn at your own pace."
- "I really enjoy it. People are very friendly and speak good English
(it is not true in all language school)."
- "The staff were very friendly and easy to talk to and accommodated