- Learners should be at N2 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test or its equivalent.
- This class is for those who can read about 1,000 Kanji characters.
- Focus and Achievement Goals
- The focus is on conversational expressions that can be used in actual business situations.
- Using expressions and phrases that are thought to be indispensable for
business on a functional and situational basis.
Kanji in Context
- Program of study
- One lesson is 90 min., 3,880 yen.
- No Registration Fee
- Minimum number of student for each class is two. Maximum is four. A group lesson can be started whenever two students are enrolled.
- Have no one to study with? No problem. We'll match you up with a student of the similar level who can work on the same schedule as you.
- Fixed schedule course.
|Once a week||6 months
|Two times a week||3 months
|Three times a week||1 month
8% tax included. Textbook is not included.
- 1. Please make an appointment
- Please use inquiry form below or Call 03-3493-3727.
- 2. Interview and level check
- We will then explain our courses.
If this is your first time Japanese learning, we will find someone at the same level for group.
[Yes] → Free trial lesson → Start
[No] → Waiting list → Free trial lesson → Start
If you have learned Japanese, you will be asked to take a level check.
We will then make a lesson plan and find a suitable class for your level and schedule.
[yes] → Free trial lesson (Observe a class) → Join
[No] → Waiting list → Free trial lesson → Join
- "I enjoy me lessons very much and I am happy with my progress. My teacher is very good and so are the materials we use in class. The office staff are also always friendly and helpful."
- "The small class size is conductive to learning, and the homework/MLC worksheets have helped me apply the concepts we learned in the classroom."